Tuesday, July 23, 2013

BOOM!

 jacket - my brother made this for me
black shirt - zara
long skirt - unbranded
boots - topshop
 hey fellas!  this is amazing month because it's ramadhan! i as a muslim people are obliged to fast in this month, we are also required to restrain appetite for eating and drinking, anger, and all the bad things.
i'm thankful for many things this month that I can do, a lot of job offers to write an article for this month, and many new projects are going to do, so I can forget that I'm hungry or thirsty.
soooo have a blessed ramdham all ! 






i just found this book yesterday, this book was sooo fabulous with story about fashion, i'm so recomended this book for you guys! 

12 comments:

  1. lovely post! ^^

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I'm Delilah. Just stop by and I think you've got a really nice blog!

    My blog is http://dancinginmyawkwardarms.blogspot.com

    I'm focus on fashion illustrating, so if you interested please take a look and maybe follow me if you like it. Thank you.

    Delilah,
    dancinginmyawkwardarms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou delilah,
      i will visit your blog ;)

      Delete
  3. cool maxi stripe skirt! i like it! <3

    xoxo,
    SHERLAINE
    .never settle for less.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou sherlain, i'm so excited to buy this pretty skirt !

      Delete
  4. beautiful outfit <3 your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyouuu
      and i will visit your blog too ;)

      Delete