Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Messy Desk


5 days before the exam, my brain want to explode! I hope that the exam ends quickly , I tried hard to learn for the exam next month. wish me luck! and big whises for  my brain turns into a jimmy neutron's brain! hahaaha
in this post I want to let you know about my work and study desk, this desk is extremely messy, my mom always angry about this. but I prefer my desk a mess like this, because for me if my desk a mess it easier to search for small stuff, this sounds weird, but really I'm very easy to find small items if my desk cluttered.




white over size shirt - Zara
short pants - vintage store
black flat shoes - Cotton On 

This brown map contains about something, if i pass, i will tell you what is the contens of
 this map on the next post
soooooooooo wish me luckkkkk !!!! 




 paramore tatto made by me 



If you have a good eyes, can you guess the color of this ring ? 
PINK or PURPLE ? 
write your guess on comment xoxo ^.^


5 comments:

  1. so pretty!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So i loved your shorts so much and you are a Paramore fan? Wow, so much nice. And, i made ​​the same-fake tattoo on my arm.. It is sad that it is not true.

    Please enter my first giveaway sponsored by Oasap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit!


    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete