Sunday, March 31, 2013

Trip to Thailand Part I

My mom and my dad , invited me and my brother to going to THAILAND and i said "i do !!!" *withmysillyface >.< . This is my first trip going to Thailand, many things i wanna share about thailand with you guys. Thailand is one of the world's most popular travel destination , to complement thailand's cultural and geographical attributes, is an increasingly modern and already efficient infrastructure.
I was there for 5 days , 4 days in Bangkok and 1 days in Pattaya .
In this post i wanna share about Bankok. If you a really shopaholic like me, you must go there!
A lots of fashion market and fashion mall there. if you want a cheap price clothing, i suggest you go to Pratunam market, and if you want a more convenient shopping, with a slightly more expensive , i also suggest you go to siam paragon , siam centre , siam discovery, and terminal 21.
And these pictures when i was there ! 

























No comments:

Post a Comment